Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Now

Well, it is the second to last week in June. I have completed my Kundalini Class trainings but still have the other requirement to complete. This includes participating in 20 classes [have 2 done] and attending White Tantric yoga [scheduled for October inKnoxville]. I feel pretty good about being where I am; I even have plans for teaching a workshop at my local Yoga studio. This is all very exciting, great opportunity to bring Kundalini yoga to the town of Hickory NC.

I suppose I am a pathfinder, a guiding light to help people find their light in life. The changes I experienced in my year of training are beyond what my wordsmithing can craft. I am lighter, more encouraged, more in the Neutral mind, and definitely more conscious of from which mind I am projecting.


No comments:

Post a Comment