Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Catching Up

Well, it has been awhile. Things have been quite busy. I have finished yoga training and am teaching a class at a local Physician Practice and at work. I have been subbing some at the studio as well. I am a RYT!!.

I have been following the World Cup. Lots of shocking wins and losses. Bad calls, referees taken out because of them. Heartbreaking losses, incredible goals...

It has been very hot here. The past two weeks were in the upper 90's. This week the temperature moderated and was in the 50-60's at night and the 80's during the day. Not much rain, the lawn is turning brown and crunchy. I have started to walk during lungh; 6 times around the clinic = 1 mile. This jaunt resets my brain and breathing while walking inhales peace and exhales stress and frustration. I have been wearing a Pedometer lately and in the course of a day at work I manage to walk ~1.5 miles. Not too shabby!!

We will probably watch the Fireworks tonight, maybe those in DC. Always guaranteed to be an enjoyable event.

Hannah and I are going to France on Wednesday. Four days in Paris then a River Cruise on the Seine for 6 days. Appropos of the month, we will be visiting the Normandy beaches and learning alot about Impressionism as we visit major museums and historical sites.

More later,
namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment